Based in Cardiff or Manchester
12 month fixed term contract
This post attracts a generous benefits package, including 32 days’ leave and Civil Service pension arrangements, and benefits from a range of family-friendly policies.
- Qualified in Procurement (e.g CIPS)
- Qualified in Project Management (e.g APM, PMI, PRINCE2, Agile)
- Fully experienced in the outsourcing project life cycle (end to end) in multiple contexts, particularly defining and leading programmes of work
- Experienced in senior management engagement and influencing global stakeholders
- Experienced in defining and implementing SLA’s and OLA’s
Closing date: 07:00 BST on 26 July 2012
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).