FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions. We seek qualified candidates for the position of Technical Officer II, Poverty Assessment Tool. This position will require 50% work effort; Remote worker.
- Provide live Help Desk support to organizations implementing USAID-certified Poverty Assessment Tools and respond to requests via telephone, skype, or email;
- Update and maintaining the online PAT training course;
- Work with local implementers to answer their questions;
- Update PAT documents posted online as needed;
- Update and maintain the project website, including contact information and the “Frequently Asked Questions” (FAQ) section (as needed).
- Minimum Requirements:
- 8 years of relevant experience required. Bachelor degree in relevant field required or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Experience implementing the Poverty Assessment Tool;
- Experience in administering web sites and content management systems-preferably Moodle and WordPress;
- Intimate familiarity with technical issues related to the implementation of Poverty Assessment Tools.;
- Previous experience in providing training on PATs or similar survey methods is highly desirable;
- Ability to be available for up to 20 hours/week in order to promptly respond requests within 48 hours of receipt;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- English Language Proficiency required, additional language skills a plus.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may register online through FHI 360's Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter or through the Employment section at www.fhi360.org. Please submit CV/resume and cover letter including salary requirements. Please specify source in your application.
Technical Officer II, Poverty Assessment Tool