Our client, BMMI, is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain and has international operations spanning three continents. BMMI is a diversified retail and distribution and contract services and supply group, supported by a world class integrated logistics capability. As part of its contract-based supply services, the Company has a vacancy for an experienced Camp Manager in Ghana. The holder will be responsible for three mining sites and will be based at the biggest of the three and will supervise a staff of over 2,700. Two other Camp Managers will be responsible for the other two sites but will report to the incumbent.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the holder will provide the client and customer ALL Services required as per contract (including Cleaning, Laundry, Food and Beverage etc) consistently. Ensure the effective Planning and Management of all staff.
• Management of camp operations to the agreed budget and adherence to all Company policies and Procedures as they relate to Finance, HR, Admin and Operations (Quality and HSE)
• Achieve and maintain at all times Contract Compliance
• Maintain excellent Client Relationships
• Ensure that all end of month returns are sent on time and that any delays for operational reasons are communicated in a timely manner
• Meet with client representative on site on regular basis.
• Ensure that all client policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to and where possible ensure that GSS's own standard exceeds the client’s expectations
• Monitor purchases and logistics to the locations and ensure that all supply and logistic issues are communicated to the purchasing department
• Ensure that all personnel perform to the highest possible levels, that their welfare and security are taken as a priority.
• Identify personnel for internal promotion and planning and, where necessary, training programmes to ensure staff reach the required standards
• Identify key areas within the operation that can be improved, thus enhancing customer satisfaction
• Be involved in new company initiatives with other members of the team
• Ensure that the Culture and Value programme is understood and the same is communicated to all staff to enable them to live up to all the values at all time.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will be expected to have:
• Operations management
• Cost Control
• Food Production and Service
• Personnel Management
• Self motivated, independent and resourceful; honest and open in communication with strong leadership skills
• Hospitality and facility management in a contract environment
• Africa and/or remote sites
• Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or Business
• Have experience in a large mining site
Interested candidates should submit their applications on e-mail to: email@example.com, together with the latest copy of CV, telephone number and details of their current remuneration on or before Friday 14th October 2011.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS AND ADMINISTRATION - DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS AND ADMINISTRATION Deadline: 1 July 2013 Location: Kampala, Uganda Duration of contract: One year, renewable BACKGROUND The East and Hor...
3 hours ago