Senior Internal Auditors - BRU0004S
Ernst & Young is a service company of international size, with 130.000 professionals working in more than 140 countries. In Belgium Ernst & Young is the leading firm providing professional services to companies and organizations. Our services cover a wide range of business areas, such as Audit, Tax, Accountancy and Special Business Services. As a result of our increasing expansion and of our further development as Risk service provider (Risk management, internal control and internal audit services), we are currently looking for
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITORS (m/f)
- You will be advising customers regarding the quality of the internal control system, making suggestions to increase its effectiveness and efficiency.
- You will collect accurate and up-to-date information regarding the company's finances and management in order to report to its topmanagement. You will keep your client informed about the efficiency of its management by means of analyses, interviews, testcases and evaluations of financial and operational processes and activities on all organizational levels.
- You will be involved in a large range of assignments and you are willing to carry out assignments abroad on a regular basis. These assignments involve for instance advising organizations on how to develop and improve their internal audit department, carrying out risk analyses, risk planning and specific financial and/or operational assignments regarding internal control and audit.
- You hold a university degree in economics or in a technical area, provided you have a strong affinity for business economics. Having expertise in the field of internal control, internal audit or consultancy in business economy is a plus (3 years of relevant experience).
- You have the necessary skills to carry out your tasks independently, showing professional assertiveness.
- You have proficient language knowledge (D/F/E). This is indispensable, given the multinational business context.
- A job allowing you to act autonomously, to take responsibilities and to maintain a relationship built on trust with top management.
- The opportunity to work with Ernst & Young technology and methodology in the field of internal audit and to use our existing potential of knowledge management.
- A client group of large and multinational companies waiting for your professional contribution to their business successes and to their corporate governance setting.
- An attractive and motivating salary package, including extralegal advantages and a company car.
For more details and to apply for this job please click here.