ICF Macro is conducting a research study on child labor and forced labor in Bangladesh for the U.S. Department of Labor. We are seeking a mid-level researcher resident for a short-term consultancy from about April 22 to May 23, 2010. The candidate must have the following required qualifications:
• Must have directed research on human rights, gender or other development issues in Bangladesh, with child labor and forced labor research particularly desirable
• Demonstrated experience in interviewing research subjects, particularly vulnerable or hard-to-access populations such as child labor and forced labor victims
• Ability to access a team of researchers who will be responsible for carrying out the fieldwork interviews when required
• Ability to access key players and other stakeholders in the garment industry
• Understanding of labor issues in Bangladesh, particularly in the garment industry
• Familiarity with local context in Bangladesh
• Ability to provide logistics support, such arranging car rental, transportation and so on
• Currently resident in Bangladesh
• Available to work in April and May
Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV and cover letter addressing the above requirements to IHDDJobs@gmail.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Deadline is February 10.
Expert en suivi/évaluation de politiques de développement - *Expert en suivi/évaluation de politiques de développement – (572 jours ouvrables - 22j/mois) - Assistance Technique pour l'appui au Programme d’appui bu...
2 days ago